21-26 August 2022
Languages: Ukrainian, English, Polish, Russian
also via zoom
1. Ukrainian Institute of Positive Psychotherapy2. Centre of Positive Psychotherapy in Leszno3. Centre of Positive Psychotherapy in Katowice4. WAPP Support Project Asscociation5. International Medical Corp
- In Cooperation with:
1. Kmelnytskyi National University. Department of Psychology and Pedagogy. Ukraine2. Adam Mickiewicz University. Faculty of Educational Studies, Unit of Psychopedagogical Research and Human Development. Poland, Poznań
1. World Asscociation for Positive and Transcultural Psychotherapy, Wiesbaden, Germany2. Ukrainian Association of Positive Psychotherapy, Ukraine3. Leszno City
- Target groups:
Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists and all Mental Health Worker touched by war in Ukraine.
If you want to be an active participant:
Submit your abstract: firstname.lastname@example.org (deadline:15.07.2022)
Every day there will be 10 different workshops (about stabilisation technics in different psychoterapeutical/therapeutical approach).
On 15.08.2022 participants will get the possibility (via e-mail) to choose their own program for every day.
– For all participants (exept the Ukrainian) coming to Leszno 100 EUR– For all participants (exept the Ukrainian) on-line 50 EUR (only lectures)
– For Ukrainian participants comming to Leszno – 10 Euro– For Ukrainian participants on-line – 5 Euro (only lectures)
Payment is possible by- bank transfer
- Special scholarship for Ukrainian Psychotherapists:
If you are an Ukrainian Psychotherapist currently working in Ukraine or in another country due to refugee status, you can apply for a free transport inside Poland, covering the costs of accomodation in Leszno and full board during the Conference.
We are waiting for your application with a cover letter until 15.07.2022.e-mail: email@example.comOn August 1, 2022 we will send the information about granting scholarship.